Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Valve to fill additional compressed air tank

On Sat, 21 Dec 2013 16:36:22 -0600, Ignoramus24359

On 2013-12-21, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Fri, 20 Dec 2013 20:44:21 -0600, Ignoramus28970
wrote:

OK, I got this nice tank, I may try your suggstions with it.

240 gallon Sylvan tank:

http://gagp.auctionhq.net/view-aucti...id/13/lot/1984

24 gallon?

Looks like about an 80 gallon tank to me.

Look closer. Compare it to garbage cans next to it. The one on the
very right is a 44 gallon Brute cans.

I personally hope that it is a 240 gallon tank, but I will know when
we bring it in.

Not a bad screw compressor. I had to rebuild a pair of them last year.

http://gagp.auctionhq.net/view-aucti...d/13/lot/1982/

Buy you did not rebuild the air end itself, right?

Yes..I rebuilt the air end. They are quite simple.

This is another one I rebuilt

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...pressorRebuild

Gunner

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---