Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default DOW continues to soar..Thank you POTUS.

On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:41:04 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 07:32:16 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 16 Dec 2013 18:35:51 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Larry Jaques on Mon, 16 Dec 2013
07:33:21 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

OTOH, if I could get a small 3 in one mill - I'm working to
reverse engineer the 3 barrel 25 ACP pistol you can find on the
net.
(I've got the cylinders and the barrels done.)

I've been looking for mini-mill and mini-lathe for decades now.
They
just don't show up on eBay, freecycle (I wish), or Craigslist.

I guess we'll have to make some. B-)

Can I borrow your mini-mill and mini-lathe to make mine? Thanks.

I've seen the series of books which start you out with casting
metal, and end up with functional mills or lathes. "Me Wants".

Yes, the Gingery stuff. DIY heaven.

But I'd just rather win the lottery and go say "that one, send the
it and the bill to this address..."

I just checked. My MegaBucks and Win for Life sucked wind, not
winning anything Saturday night. Alas... BUT, the Megabucks tickie
was good for 3 draws, so I might win tonight or Weds. Wish me luck.

Tell you what, if I win bigger than $100k, I'll buy you a pair of
minis. Will you reciprocate? Maybe our paired luck is better, and
Crom knows we can't buy lottery tickets every day.

Do you have room for a good lathe?
http://nh.craigslist.org/tls/4235751398.html

I'm short the space, short the grand for the lathe, and short the two
grand to ship it all the way across the USA.

But thanks for trying.

I'll have to bring something home from Gunner's one of these years.
Something small and light enough to fit in my Tundra.

Might need to rent a u-haul

Im in the process of starting to do a real clean up/out of the back
40.

Anybody see anything they want..let me know...

https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---