Posted to alt.home.repair
Irreverent Maximus Irreverent Maximus is offline

Default KABOOB!! A Gas Explosion Close To Home

On 12/20/2013 3:32 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 21:51:46 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

The number of U.S. households heating with wood rose 34% nationwide from
1.8 million in 2000 to 2.4 million in 2010 — faster than any other
heating fuel, according to Census data.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money...ion/51160192/1

Curious, how is this "Census data" collected?

I can't recall a Census asking how I heat my house

They show up and ask questions.

"Are you feeling randy today?"

"Why you askin'?"

"Yer pecker be sportin past the robe, if ya know what I mean."

"No, I donna know what ya mean, but if ya could grasp a hold of
what ya thinkin' 'bout, maybe I could git a gleem inta wat ya
talkin' 'bout."

Best sex ever...