Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default KABOOB!! A Gas Explosion Close To Home

wrote:
On Fri, 20 Dec 2013 03:15:31 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

....snip...

Perhaps because there have been so damned few problems it's not
economically justified. Idiot.

And there it is folks...krw's version of the hat trick.

And there you have it. The idiot DerbyDad shows what a moron he is by
defending another moron. The lefty morons do flock together.

He finally got all three of his favorite words into the thread: liar, lefty
and idiot.

Only because it's true. I can't help it if you don't like others to
be called what they are. He is a lefty, liar, and an idiot. You two
share a lot of attributes.

It was only a matter of time.

...until someone pointed out the facts of the case, sure.

Idiot. Find a post where I defended him. All I ever did was point the
errors that some folks posted. A few missed the words "annual average" and
claimed the stat was over a five year period. The stat was annual average
number over that period. Pointing out errors in other posts does not equate
to defending anyone. Of course, an idiot like you would have trouble with
that concept.

You still are.

I also pointed out that Doug claimed leaks were never mentioned when they
clearly were. He, unlike you, graciously admitted his error. You could
learn a thing or two or three or four from him. Of course, idiots like you
have trouble learning things, which may explain some of your habits.

You're a liar, too. No surprise, you're a lefty.

Now that was one powerful comeback. Is that the best you've got?

Not only an idiot but getting soft too.