Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default KABOOB!! A Gas Explosion Close To Home

On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 21:51:46 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/18/2013 10:13 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 21:00:06 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

All throughout the northeast, northwest and various other areas. There
are many thousands who heat exclusively with wood.

Not exactly true and a supposition on your part. Burning wood is
illegal in my town; unless your home was grand fathered in when the
ordnance was passed.

We use "gas", which is "safe"!

I think he is wrong too, but in the other direction.

The number of U.S. households heating with wood rose 34% nationwide from
1.8 million in 2000 to 2.4 million in 2010 — faster than any other
heating fuel, according to Census data.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money...ion/51160192/1

That increase could be partially attributed to, and this is
speculation, the way our economy has continued to tank under the
feigned leadership of our tyrant-in-chief.