Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry W[_3_] Larry W[_3_] is offline

Default KABOOB!! A Gas Explosion Close To Home

In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/18/2013 10:54 PM, Gustavus wrote:
If we lower the highway speed limits nationwide by 20 MPH, we'll save
lives.

And if we lower the speed limits another 20 MPH, we'll save even more
lives.

Heck, let's lower all speed limits to 15 MPH so virtually no one is ever
injured in a car.

Think of the children, aren't their precious little lives worth it?

All persons, including adults, need to wear helmets,
protective padding, and be in rear facing car seats
while going 15 MPH.

For the sake of clarity the driver should be explicitly included in that list.