Posted to alt.home.repair
YouraPeon YouraPeon is offline

Default KABOOB!! A Gas Explosion Close To Home

On Tuesday, December 17, 2013 12:18:57 PM UTC-5, The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 12/17/2013 8:52 AM, dpb wrote:

On 12/17/2013 8:41 AM, Pete C. wrote: ...

... Gas simply isn't safe for residential use, ...

Nonsense. It does require a certain level of care, however, but so

does electricity and any other energy source. Consider the number of

residences and miles of pipeline that _didn't_ "go boom".

All of the incidents you describe were the result of an error of

commission or omission -- lack of maintenance is certainly a problem

that needs addressing on older lines, that is true.

5 children and 3 adults have been injured and are hospitalized. 1 woman

was found dead in the rubble. I feel for the poor folks especially the

children. I don't like it when children are hurt. o_O

TDD

Phony capitalist bag of **** hiding behind nurseries.