Posted to alt.home.repair
YouraPeon YouraPeon is offline

Default KABOOB!! A Gas Explosion Close To Home

On Tuesday, December 17, 2013 12:07:23 PM UTC-5, Answer Man wrote:
On 12/17/2013 09:41 AM, Pete C. wrote:

Hardly a day goes by without a gas explosion somewhere in the US during

heating season, and even outside heating season they seem to be at least

monthly. Gas simply isn't safe for residential use, and is even

dangerous in industrial settings - recall the gas pipeline explosion in

CA, the gas explosion at the power plant under construction in CT, a gas

pipeline explosion under and apt building in NJ I think it was, etc.

Millions more people die from strokes, cancer, liver disease, dementia,

heart disease and diabetes yet that doesn't stop the McJunkFood chain

from selling slabs of fat, salt and sugar disguised as food.

Got any of those diseases yet? Have some more fast food, you will!

Millions of innocent Americans are sitting in prison so a few plutocratic bags of **** can play golf.

We want a violent overthrow of the US government