Posted to alt.home.repair
Fred Fred is offline

Default KABOOB!! A Gas Explosion Close To Home

On 12/18/2013 06:32 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 15:39:00 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Snip

There's a *reason* the document talks about fires, not explosions.

There is a reason there isn't a separate stat for explosions - they are
the norm with gas leaks that find ignition sources.

Settle down guys. Here is a table of most common causes of death due
to injury in the United States from the year 2000. I deeply apologize
for not getting something more current... actually I didn't feel like
looking any more.

The table is derived from the National Safety Council's data on
accidents. There are enough numbers here for one of you to claim
victory. Maybe.

WTF? What table?