Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default KABOOB!! A Gas Explosion Close To Home

On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 15:39:00 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Snip

There's a *reason* the document talks about fires, not explosions.

There is a reason there isn't a separate stat for explosions - they are
the norm with gas leaks that find ignition sources.

Settle down guys. Here is a table of most common causes of death due
to injury in the United States from the year 2000. I deeply apologize
for not getting something more current... actually I didn't feel like
looking any more.

The table is derived from the National Safety Council's data on
accidents. There are enough numbers here for one of you to claim
victory. Maybe.