Posted to alt.home.repair

Default KABOOB!! A Gas Explosion Close To Home

On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 15:43:10 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:

(Cindy Hamilton) wrote in news:O4nsu.341$wZ.31
@newsreading01.news.tds.net:

Clearly, I don't believe that gas presents a statistically significant
danger. We've had this exact discussion before, and neither
of us was convinced of the other's position.

You won't ever convince Pete of your position, because he's an anti-gas kook whose mind is
already made up.

And he won't ever convince you, or anyone else, of his position because he doesn't know
what he's talking about. There simply are not 4000+ residential gas explosions per year in the
U.S. That's something that Pete made up.

I've provided cites to the statistics, and further anyone can search
news sites to see how prevalent they are.

You're lying again. You provided no such cites.