Posted to alt.home.repair

Default KABOOB!! A Gas Explosion Close To Home

On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 06:08:05 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 12/17/2013 9:54 PM, Guv Bob wrote:

Far more people have been killed in fires caused by electrical wiring and
device defects than by gas explosions or gas asphyxiation. Perhaps
electricity simply isn't safe for residential use either.

This reminds me of the gas company vs electric
company battles in the late 19th century when they

? were both fighting for control of the lighting market.

Do you also remember all the safety concerns about
motor cars, and how they needed someone on foot with
a red flag, ahead. To not scare the horses.

No, I don't remember those days, Stormin'.