Terry King

Default 220V small tool supplier in US??

My jigsaw draw about 300w, same for the variable speed drill. The three
hundred watt transformer weighs about the same as the tools. (I'd guess
about four pounds.)

Well. I guess the right thing is to find a smaller transformer, say 300
to 500W. Duty cycle on jigsaw etc. is not too high, and running the
charger on my new Makita Driver takes only 60W. (The 220V version of
this tool was $299, but the 'special' at my independent lumber yard was
$175 for the driver, charger, TWO batteries, flashlight, case and a free
heavy-duty tool belt. So I guess I'm transformer-bound...

Thanks for all the pointers and ideas!

--
Regards, Terry King ...In The Woods In Vermont

"The one who dies with the most parts LOSES! What do you need??"