Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default 2002 Unisaw

On 12/17/2013 11:24 AM, Sonny wrote:
On Monday, December 16, 2013 11:14:43 PM UTC-6, Bill wrote:
Bill wrote: ShopNotes "Dust-Free Blade Guard" in 1997 (Volume 16, Issue 92).

Depending on your download speed, it may take a few minutes to download the whole issue.

http://metosexpo.free.fr/extra/wood_...20Makeover.pdf

Sonny

Bill,
I'll see if I can find another article for you. I don't remember what
mag, but if I still have it, I'll scan and send it.
Made of plexiglass or lexan which allows you to see in, and includes a
full 2" vac.. The Shopnotes looks like a crevise tool which I don't
believe would be as good, I could be wrong.

--
Jeff