Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default 2002 Unisaw

Bill wrote:
I was looking at parts diagram for a 2002 Unisaw that I located that
didn't have a blade guard or splitter.

The saw made the 5 mile ride home without incident, but, to be honest,
it practically fell over twice (never ALL the way over--but beyond
45-degrees) by the time it was in it's mobile base yesterday! : ) Both
of those were "pretty interesting" moments. In the first one I was alone.

Now I'm looking at *blade guards*.

While exploring some of my options, I noticed that ShopNotes featured an
article on building a "Dust-Free Blade Guard"
in 1997 (Volume 16, Issue 92). It seems to be a pretty popular on the
Internet. Is it possible someone has a version of the article that they
might post to abpw?
I am a subscriber to the magazine but I don't save most copies.

Thanks,
Bill