Posted to alt.home.repair

Default $ 3,845.00 Tool Kit, Just What Everyone Needs For Home Repair

On 12/16/2013 5:40 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
Irreverent Maximus wrote:

On 12/16/2013 12:22 AM, Wes Groleau wrote:
On 12-15-2013, 17:58, The Daring Dufas wrote:
Have you ever wondered what tools the guys who service MRI machines with
those giant magnets use? ^_^

http://intercon1978.com/hardy-mri-to...-3-t-tool-kit/

OK, the tools have to be non-magnetic, so I understand a higher price.
But THAT price is completely ridiculous.

Tools: $400.00

Siemens name: $3000.00

:-)

Siemens name $1000, insurance to cover liability if something goes wrong
and totals a multi-million dollar MRI $2000. (grin)

I made a post about the screws, nuts and bolts requiring a stack of
paperwork if made for medical equipment. Like the hardware, the tools
probably have to have a paperwork trail for insurance purposes because
medical malpractice lawyers will go after anyyone who had contact with
the equipment including the guy who made the darn labels stuck on the
back of the machine. o_O

TDD