Posted to alt.home.repair

Default $ 3,845.00 Tool Kit, Just What Everyone Needs For Home Repair

The term "Nuclear Magnetic Resonance" though a more accurate description
of the process was too scary for the general public because the title
contained the word "Nuclear". So the Politically Correct thing to do was
to rename the process,"Magnetic Resonance Imaging" which is not as
scary. "The Dumbassification of America" started a long time ago. Darn,
I wish science as a required subject for a kid to graduate high school
was taught in a different way so they could understand the practical
concepts perhaps using what shows up in the news to make them understand
what's going on in the world around them. There are kids who are now
like I was at that age who live for learning anything about science,
medicine and technology. The kids who actually want to learn should be
nurtured and helped instead of hindered which is what happens to many of
them. I was so frustrated as a kid who wanted to learn and really wished
there was an Internet back then but it was science fiction at the time
so I had to haunt libraries and getting to a library at the college was
a real treat for me. Kids really need a class on "Life" and how to live
it. I remember home economics classes that were for the girls but one of
my male classmates took the class. They get out of school and have no
idea how to balance a checkbook, fill out their income tax forms or do
the simplest necessary things to live in society that adults do without
a second thought. Perhaps the class should be named, "Welcome to the
real world." ^_^

TDD

And, while class is in session. you're welcome
to plug your ipod charger into a subatomic
nuclear energy transfer source, to wit,
electric socket.

--
..