Posted to alt.home.repair
Wes Groleau[_2_] Wes Groleau[_2_] is offline

Default $ 3,845.00 Tool Kit, Just What Everyone Needs For Home Repair

On 12-15-2013, 18:49, Frank wrote:
Also, half a century ago when I was studying chemistry, I would run my
own NMR's. Same as MRI except for name. Must have been relatively weak
magnet as I don't recall having to use any precautions for metals I
might have on like a watch.

I did some computer work in an NMR lab for a chemistry professor.
It had an outline on the floor and warnings to keep magnetic materials
out of that outline. But it must indeed be a weaker magnet than those
in medical MRIs.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92745

--
Wes Groleau

A bureaucrat is someone who cuts red tape lengthwise.