Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default That's it. No more fluorescent bulbs.

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 16:18:56 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 21:20:46 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 12:26:01 -0500,
wrote:

Just have another of my 3c LED units starting to flash - on it's way
out in less than 4 months ---

Poor clare. You just buy from the wrong cheap Chiwanese dealer.
Look for epistar or cree electronics. They seem to be better.

P.S: Whassa "3c LED unit"?

Mine are Cree - and 3c means "Cheap Chinese Crap".

I'da used "C3" or "CCC", ah reckon. But whatever.

I have purchaces from 2 or 4 different online dealers - the lamps are
obviously from at least 2 different "factories" and there has been
very little difference between them. About 220 of them 12 volt,
andabout 30 120 volt.

What bases? E14, E27, MR16, GU10? I picked up several different
adaptors to be able to play all bases.

Some with 3 3 watt crees and some with 4.

OK, then look for Epistar next time. g

--
I merely took the energy it takes to pout and wrote some blues.
--Duke Ellington