Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_17_] Frank[_17_] is offline

Default $ 3,845.00 Tool Kit, Just What Everyone Needs For Home Repair

Have you ever wondered what tools the guys who service MRI machines with
those giant magnets use? ^_^

http://intercon1978.com/hardy-mri-to...-3-t-tool-kit/

TDD

Cost of a few MRI's.

Since my wife had one this week your post prompted me to look up prices
and I found this interesting article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...280-in-france/

Reinforces what my lawyer sons tell me about some way overpaid doctors
they know. Lot of them make as much as major league ball players

Also, half a century ago when I was studying chemistry, I would run my
own NMR's. Same as MRI except for name. Must have been relatively weak
magnet as I don't recall having to use any precautions for metals I
might have on like a watch.