Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Have you looked ...

MLD wrote:
"Snag" wrote in message
news
At the prices they want for prefab shower stalls ?? Prefab bases
start at around 600 bucks , surrounds 300 bucks and up . Looks like
I'm going to be building a tile shower ... materials should run
around $275-$325 and labor will be ...me . Sure glad I said yes when
a former employer asked if I wanted to work with the tile guy !
--
Snag

---
protection is active.

You've already had a bunch of advice, here is my take--I had a tile
shower and it became a constant pain to keep the grout clean,
repeated repairs with the grout especially along the inside corners
and along the pan level.

Maybe that's why the tile shops all say to caulk those places.