Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn[_2_] jo4hn[_2_] is offline

Default ESP Custom Guitar Shop (was: More on glue)

On 12/14/2013 10:03 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 06:58:01 -0600, Leon wrote:

I also like Manhattan Transfer, though they haven't done much
Christmas stuff. Boston Pops (w/John Williams) has done quite a bit,
too.

LOL. I immediately thought of that one too as being the modern day group,
but IIRC there are no vocals.

So mix that with The Real Group (no instruments - even the percussion
is voice). ;-).

For Christmas vocals, my tastes run to choral groups: Chanticleer
especially, English university groups (Kings College, Cambridge, etc.),
midwest college groups (St. Olaf, Concordia, etc. (my background)). All
are excellent, IMHO.
mahalo,
jo4hn