Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT(?) Sheared lug nut stud

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 20:16:21 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 11:21:24 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 13:26:32 -0500, wrote:

My Royal Enfield/Indian motorcyle has aluminum rims. Each one has a
hairline crack in the side rim. Any fix for these? Can I tig them or
should I replace them? I dont think they were the original rims from
1960

Gunner

replace them. Aluminum fatigues.

I was afraid that was going to be said...sigh.

How'd we get onto the subject of military attire, anyway? And
wouldn't those be too shiny for BDU work?

Aluminum fatigues???

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---