Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D'Amico[_2_] Danny D'Amico[_2_] is offline

Default How to test a wall thermostat to see if it's actually working?

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 17:17:40 -0700, Tony Hwang wrote:

Then time to chuck it. Instead of trying to deal with HV x-former or
magnetron, buying new one is wiser idea, IMO. Some times it's control
touch panel(not cheap) or interlock switch problem.

Understood. The problem is the size of the darn thing has to be just about
right in order to fit above the oven. Sigh. And black too.

BTW, I *am* dealing with microwaves in a different way, as today I was trying
to get my rooftop antenna to connect to a Starbucks twenty miles away.

I failed, but here's my signal strength to a nearby antenna only 3 miles away:
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3790/1...5699bec3_o.jpg

PS: I'm a frustrated latent wannabe war driver!