Pounds on Wood

Default MDF Panel door

Why not build real raised panel doors in MDF? I did this for my shop and
they look better than what is currently in my own kitchen. You can take a
look at the link below, and follow a link on the first page to "NEW SHOP".
I consider making the routed fake panel doors, but decided by the time I
built a jig I could build the real thing.

Regarding finish, I just primed them and painted them with gloss latex,
using brush and roller. NOT what I would do in a kitchen however, so I
offer no advice on that.

--
Bill Pounds
http://www.billpounds.com/woodshop

"Yves" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm planning to create MDF panel doors for my kitchen cabinets.

But I would like them to have a "raised panel" look, only I can't figure

out
how to make the jig for my router, for doors that are not allways the same
size.

Can someone here give me a hint.

Thanks.