Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_4_] Snag[_4_] is offline

Default OT(?) Sheared lug nut stud

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 07:56:59 -0600, "Snag" wrote:

I think they can be TIGged , but you will want to preheat them
(take the bearings out first ...). See Ernies responses to my post
in SEJW about when I fubarred the motorcycle part - I think the post
was titled "Part Came Back" . Vee the crack , etc .

I rather doubt that its going to harm the bearings..they are 18"
diameter spoked motorcycle wheels after all.

In that case get some repop rims and lace them to your hubs . Use new
spokes .
--
Snag

---