Posted to rec.woodworking
basilisk[_3_] basilisk[_3_] is offline

Default ESP Custom Guitar Shop (was: More on glue)

On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 10:34:49 -0800, Lew Hodgett wrote:

"Swingman" wrote:

Why is it you rarely hear "today's music" on a commercial (AKA,
marketing)?

Answer: When "music" started being more about "appearances" than what
was being played.

With Sinatra gone, after Bublee it's mostly all noise.

Lew

It's not our world any longer, the keys to the kingdom are being
slowly but inexorably pulled from our old feeble fingers.

The new holders have no real use for our ideas, opinions, music, or
culture for it is now their kingdom.

This is as it has always been and as it will always be.

basilisk