Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Look what happened to this feller's workshop

On 12/13/2013 5:21 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Puckdropper wrote:

If you usually leave it out of gear, wouldn't you set the parking
brake? A good push is all it takes to set a vehicle rolling.

To be fair - he did say they are on level ground. It takes a lot to get an
F150 to start rolling, and that's not likely to be an accidental thing. I
don't know if you've ever tried to move a truck, but I've rolled my
Silverado more than once, and it takes one hell of a lot of effort to get it
rolling.

I got a certificate the day I was born. I must be special. :-)

Hey - I got one of those too. I must be special too!

There is no excuse for it. Level ground or not, he wrecked his garage
because of him thinking that it was in neutral and not using the brake.
It is a liability and an accident waiting to happen.