Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A question on ethics.

On 12/13/2013 5:12 PM, RobertMacy wrote:
On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 04:49:28 -0700, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

...snip...

OJ Simpson got off, for killing two people. Does that make it OK
for you and me to go kill two people?

What amazed me the most was watching live coverage of the trial,
followed by news peoples' sound bytes of what had happened. It was
like they were somewhere else! What came into mind was, Isn't English
their primary language? And, didn't they watch what I just watched?
They were worse than Oprah interviewing a guest, simply ignoring what
was ACTUALLY said and giving opinions and asking questions based on
God knows what.

This ought to cause a really high jacked thread.... I personally do
not believe that OJ did that crime. Several reasons: OJ was football
player, from being around them, they use their hands when angry and
frustrated. They would simply pound people silly, not stab, they're
just not 'tool' type people. Plus a 'proffessional knifer' keeps his
knife as in the weapon was never found. Importantly there are
indications two people perpetrated the crime, not one. The man killed
was a 'look alike' not the intended target to have been included.
During the trial, met OJ's people at his home in BelAir and people
one hires are a reflection of themselves, outstanding individuals of
high integtrity. Can't believe OJ did the crime. Later, after
acquittal down in LA, met M Clark [that was ONE bitter lady!] and
felt like taking a shower afterwards, some people just leave you
feeling like that.

Guilty, or innocent? Not for me to judge really.

During the time the O.J. Simpson circus was going on, I was getting
breakfast at a restaurant when the waitress said, "OJ?", I loudly said,
"OJ! I'm tired of hearing about OJ this and OJ that it's idiotic and I
don't want heart it anymore!", the poor waitress said, "I'm sorry, I was
asking if you wanted orange juice." of course I apologized. ^_^

^_^