Posted to alt.home.repair
philo  philo  is offline

Default A question on ethics.

On 12/13/2013 05:57 PM, Wes Groleau wrote:
On 12-13-2013, 11:53, philo wrote:
In a court of law, Tiger would have won. To get a rebate, it would have
been required that I sent in the rebate form...and I did not.

In a court of law, they wouldn't even bother to show up and you'd win.

If they did show up, and you had proof that they cheated you by
foot-dragging, you'd probably win. But if there is no jury, it's hard
to predict what a judge will do. I remember after one case asking a
lawyer, "Did that judge actually say on the record that he was not going
to do his job?" "Yeah, but what are you gonna do?"

Since the rebate was probably for ten dollars I have a feeling it would
not have been a court case.