Posted to alt.home.repair
Irreverent Maximus Irreverent Maximus is offline

Default A question on ethics.

"philo " wrote in message ...

I was in the industrial battery business for 38 years...the large ones
found in fork lift trucks. Two years ago my knees went and had to get
them replaced. I am glad to be retired now.

I have lugged some of those bad boys around. I would not think of trying
that, now. Well, not by myself.

Although even after the knees were replaced they are not as good as
new...my back sure feels a lot better now.

I have been sort of forced to learn how to repair laptops now...as
towers and desktops are not as prevalent as they once were.

I look at laptops more as watch repair though.

LOL! Not Rolex? :-)