Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default A question on ethics.

On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 04:49:28 -0700, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

...snip...

OJ Simpson got off, for killing two people.
Does that make it OK for you and me to go
kill two people?

What amazed me the most was watching live coverage of the trial, followed
by news peoples' sound bytes of what had happened. It was like they were
somewhere else! What came into mind was, Isn't English their primary
language? And, didn't they watch what I just watched? They were worse than
Oprah interviewing a guest, simply ignoring what was ACTUALLY said and
giving opinions and asking questions based on God knows what.

This ought to cause a really high jacked thread....
I personally do not believe that OJ did that crime. Several reasons: OJ
was football player, from being around them, they use their hands when
angry and frustrated. They would simply pound people silly, not stab,
they're just not 'tool' type people. Plus a 'proffessional knifer' keeps
his knife as in the weapon was never found. Importantly there are
indications two people perpetrated the crime, not one. The man killed was
a 'look alike' not the intended target to have been included. During the
trial, met OJ's people at his home in BelAir and people one hires are a
reflection of themselves, outstanding individuals of high integtrity.
Can't believe OJ did the crime. Later, after acquittal down in LA, met M
Clark [that was ONE bitter lady!] and felt like taking a shower
afterwards, some people just leave you feeling like that.

Guilty, or innocent? Not for me to judge really.