Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Look what happened to this feller's workshop

On Friday, December 13, 2013 2:45:11 PM UTC-6, Lee Michaels wrote:
"Bill" Man.... http://lumberjocks.com/topics/55735 Fortunately no one was hurt. The punch line is an absolutely pun though. He should have had a ____ Stop! As a paramedic, HE SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!! He works on all kinds of people who do stupid things. Maybe the stupidity was contagious.. He caught it from somebody. He was very lucky. And he is getting tools replaced, etc. So it will work out in the end. But TOTALLY STUPID!!

A couple of odd things about twoblacklabs' post. His profile states he's from IN. I'd have expected him to have his left leg on the ground and his right leg on the clutch, but.... He states the truck's passenger mirror was damaged and the picture shows the left side (driver's side, here in the states, I thought) of his truck (damaged mirror side?). Maybe the controls ARE on the right side of the truck.

F150, built Ford tough (sic)! : )

Well, I see someone else's shop is in as much "disarray" as mine. I do wish him a quick recovery, though. I'd hate to have any sort of accident or damage, as that, no matter how it's caused.

Sonny

Sonny