Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ESP Custom Guitar Shop (was: More on glue)

Swingman wrote:
On 12/13/2013 8:55 AM, Greg Guarino wrote:

It takes a lot of skill to make a guitar as unplayable as that one.
Unmentioned was the poor ******* that had to spend a week fitting a
case for it.

Yep, the "Here, hold my beer and watch this" mentality strikes again.

A concept completely lost on this culture ... just because you can do
something doesn't mean you should.

Agreed (by the standards we embrace), but today's generation looks at things
differently. They'll put up with whatever it takes or costs to get a case
for that thing. I wouldn't and maybe you wouldn't but then again, he's not
marketing to us.

--

-Mike-