Posted to uk.d-i-y
Uncle Peter[_2_] Uncle Peter[_2_] is offline

Default DIY death

On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 21:18:34 -0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

In article ,
"Simon T" writes:
"D.M.Chapman" wrote in message...
Can't offer "high quality brothel", but the "massage parlour" up the road
from me got raided this morning.
http://www.folkestoneherald.co.uk/st...ail/story.html

drops out of lurk mode

Haven't the police got better things to do than arrest people for nothing
more than wanting to indulge in a little "hanky panky"?

Reminds me of a story I heard many years back (when I was at university).
Police raided a brothel in Edinburgh. In spite of a good search and some
ladies there, there was nothing they could find to charge them with.
Whilst scraping the bottom of the barrel to find something, they got the
council in who confimed there had been several walls built without building
consent. The building owner was tackled by the council for unauthorised
erections.

ROFL!

--
What do you call an aerobics instructor who doesn't cause pain & agony?
Unemployed.