Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus31022 Ignoramus31022 is offline

Default Daisy chain compressor tanks

On 2013-12-11, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Ignoramus7589 fired this volley in
:

It should be fine with any decent compressor. Put a valve between
tanks, so that you can start working sooner after turning the
compressor on.

You're too kind, Ig. I should take "nice" lessons from you.

I do want to be less nice.

Don't want to hijack the thread, but thought you might like this...

http://www.wimp.com/carlake/

Just yesterday, I was doing something similar. I have a hydraulic unit
on my semi trailer beavertail. Water made it into hydraulic oil. We
changed oil in the tank and I told them to purge cylinders too.

These IDIOTS did not do it and swore that "oil was good in
cylinders". It was not good, of course, and yesterday, at 10F, the
pump strainer clogged with ice again. It was at a job site and we did
not have any heaters to heat it up. So I had to improvise, put an oily
rag on a steel stick and made a torch that way.