Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Nevada snow family found

Gunner Asch wrote:

Most snow around here is on the Grapevine..about the ONLY snow around
here. Folks will travel 100 miles to come up and play in 3" of snow.

I've seen that act on Cajon pass too. I was hanging around the Anaheim
terminal before New Years one year and took a bike ride around. The town was
doing the First Night thing and the main attraction was their imported snow.

Last weekend a South Carolina team played the UM Grizzlies. Some of the kids
had never seen snow. Considering it was 1 degree with a wind chill of minus
Sweet Jesus on game day, they may never want to see snow again.