Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C.[_3_] Pete C.[_3_] is offline

Default Sandblasting question

Ignoramus7589 wrote:

On 2013-12-12, SteveB wrote:
I got a vertical Husky compressor about 33 gallon from the looks of it.
I also have a Craftsman sandblaster, looks to hold a sack or so of
sand. What pressure is required to use that sandblaster? I imagine if
you go off and on rather than full on, it would work longer. Sorry, I
got it at a yard sale, no instructions.

If you want to tell me to google, that this has been answered before or
that I'm lazy, please engage your IGNORE button.

Buy a regulator and try different pressures. I would start with 70 PSI.

Buy a regulator of a larger size than you air line so it isn't a choke
point, i.e. get a 3/4" regulator or better.