Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mormons : a filthy cult

On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 4:20:51 PM UTC-8, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
jon_banquer fired this volley in

:

Where you less of an asshole when you were drinking like a fish?

Maybe you should start drinking again because being sober isn't

working for you as your still a complete asshole with no clues.

Without any attributions, it's kind of hard to tell who you're talking

about.

Me? Drink like a fish?

Lloyd

Larry Jackass who admitted he was a alcoholic a few days ago in one of his posts. I wasn't surprised. Jackass says he stop drinking. I think he should start again because he hasn't improved.