Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT(?) Sheared lug nut stud

wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Dec 2013 21:58:05 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

And that nasty snow that's headed my way came up from TEXAS of all
places!!!! We had -18C overnight - got about 4 inches of snow over
the
last 2 days here in Waterloo - more to the south-east down by Lake
Erie, and north west up by Lake Huron.. Seems like there is a
"splitter" somewhere down there leaving us in the "shadow".

As for other bead sealers, there are black latex bead sealers that
do
a reasonable job - IF the beads are clean.. Those abrasive "prep
disks" on a die grinder are the cat's meow for cleaning up both
alloy
and steel rims.

Thanks, latex is safer than urethane to apply indoors near a wood
stove. Is your 'prep disk' a reddish Scotchbrite pad?
jsw