Posted to alt.home.repair
Irreverent Maximus Irreverent Maximus is offline

Default How to test a wall thermostat to see if it's actually working?

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...
On 12/11/2013 12:07 AM, Danny D'Amico wrote:

This is very interesting.

My wife constantly turns the thermostat off and back on.

Should we be more, shall I say, "graceful" about adjusting the thermostat?h

Replace wife. Problem solved.

Get the brand new, high efficiency wife. Works in the
cold, uses 30% less power, leaves toilet seat up, never
runs out of milk or sugar, and is EPA compliant for
ozone emissions.

--
.
Christopher A. Young

Best add "makes a sandwich" and brings a "beer".