Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Boys metal project

Gunner Asch wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

The reason I was looking is the A/C on my truck quit and needs
recharged. I have everything I need, BUT enough R134 so I was checking
the prices.

I happen to have a 30lb tank of R134..unopened...G And no..Im not
going to send it to you.

I wouldn't ask you to. Anyway, the shipping would be a high
percentage of what it's worth. With only one vehicle the case from Sam's
club would probably be overkill.

BTW, they used to make 'Rate of Rise' fire alarm that was freon
powered. An alarm guy I knew had a bunch of ones he's used for demos, so
I removed all the horns, and put one together with a handful of Tee
connectors. Someone was tampering with a desk in our office. Imagine
their surprise when they opened the drawer, and that contraption went
off? They were nearly deaf before the can was empty. ;-)

ROFLMAO!!

He learned a hard lesson that day: "Never screw around with the
engineer's toys!"

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.