Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Boys metal project

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 06:36:25 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

The boy is 34 now...and he has a son about the same age....so perhaps
HE is going to get a drum set....and HE has ADHD.....
(evil grin)........

Don't you have any spare freon powered air horns?

actually..I do..but have you priced freon for them recently??? I did
today..its $18 freaking dollars for a can!!

I was at harbor Freight, and it was cheaper than that. Sam's club
had a decent price on a case of cans, but I doubt it would take more
than half a can to make your point. ;-)

The reason I was looking is the A/C on my truck quit and needs
recharged. I have everything I need, BUT enough R134 so I was checking
the prices.

BTW, they used to make 'Rate of Rise' fire alarm that was freon
powered. An alarm guy I knew had a bunch of ones he's used for demos, so
I removed all the horns, and put one together with a handful of Tee
connectors. Someone was tampering with a desk in our office. Imagine
their surprise when they opened the drawer, and that contraption went
off? They were nearly deaf before the can was empty. ;-)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.