patriarch

Default Enineered flooring question!

"Leon" wrote in
news
So your floor is the one with the V shaped cracks at every joint? If
so, adding another layer of sealer will probably not solve the problem
as water will still pool in those joints and soak in.
Anything you add may void the manufacturers warranty on the factory
finish. I would call or email Bruce and see what they recommend.

"Markus Romanoff" wrote in message
news
While the floor is glued down, Bruce did not reccomend gluing the
little tounges and grooves. Even if I had the top layer of wood is
above the joint and would still be at risk. I need something to apply
to the whole floor to seal those microscopic cracks.

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 19:06:08 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

"Markus Romanoff" wrote in message
.. .

Since the flooring is pre-finished and does not require a urethane
finish coating which would have sealed the flooring to such
"spills", is there any aftermarket searer that can be applied to
the flooring to make the joints watertight?

My engineered floor In my bathroom has survived water on it several

times.
A small flood once. Did you use, Water Proof Glue on all the
joints?

Any
one know who makes Water Proof Glue?

And I would seriously consider making that an outdoor only cat....