Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dried Blood on Carpet

On Sun, 08 Dec 2013 16:26:37 +0000, polygonum wrote:

"Remove Blood, Vomit, ...."
I'm afraid that I was too revolted to read any further.

Whimp, no kids?

Can't say I am looking forward to the process...

Just don't google on the diseases you can catch from someone elses
blood. Wear gloves.

Lets just say SWMBO'd would literally have to be at deaths door for
lack of blood before she accepted *any* blood product. Lack of volume
pump in more saline, lack of red cells, she'll put up with being
anaemic for a few weeks and adjust her diet to include more iron and
things to help iron absorption. Low white cells, just hope she
doesn't catch anything serious.
She used to run the heamatology lab at Barts...

--
Cheers
Dave.