Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Another Study Shows People With A Low IQ Generally ARE The Left-Wing

"Doug Miller" wrote in message

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
:

snip
And from which I conclude that the reason education system in the
southern
states is flawed is because it's run by conservatives, who tend to have a
lower IQ.

You're apparently not smart enough to recognize logical flaws in your own
arguments, and
thus aren't really in much of a position to be commenting on anyone else's
intelligence.

I'm done now. You can delude yourself into thinking you have the last word,
if you wish.

Seems to me that if an I.Q. test measures your ability to learn, then the
school shouldn't affect your I.Q. . Seems like thinking before there were
schools, no one had an I.Q. .

But, if an I.Q. test reveals how much liberal indoctrination you got at
school, then his reason makes sense. When liberals spin the facts, they
think those who answer with truth, instead of the lies they spun, are the
ones that are wrong when the fact is the liberals are the ones that are
wrong. For example if liberals taught that 2+2 = 5 and graded the test that
way, then the people that answer correctly "4" would score lower than those
who gave the liberal lying answer of "5". They think they are smarter
because they don't educate, they indoctrinate and they test based on
indoctrination.

RogerN