Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another Study Shows People With A Low IQ Generally ARE The Left-Wing

wrote in message
On Monday, December 2, 2013 9:10:21 AM UTC-5, Shadow wrote:

But it's OK if you don't understand that, it's not your fault.

IQ is inherited.

People with low IQ tend to not be the best parents and so their children
tend to have a lower IQ.

They also tend to be conservatives:

http://www.vdare.com/images/102206_ss_stateIQmap.JPG

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
message newsYSdnfN01IQj_wLPnZ2dnUVZ_q2dnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

They also tend to be conservatives:

Marxists can't overcome their bitter hatred of the salt-of-the-earth
group they think should rightfully be theirs but which sees through
and rejects their lies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumpenproletariat

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message ...
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
message newsYSdnfN01IQj_wLPnZ2dnUVZ_q2dnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

They also tend to be conservatives:

Marxists can't overcome their bitter hatred of the salt-of-the-earth
group

they think should rightfully be theirs but which sees through
and rejects their lies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumpenproletariat

Perhaps, but it has little or nothing to do with the fact that those from southern (conservative) states tend to have a lower IQ.

http://www.longwood.edu/staff/hardin...ates/AvgIQ.jpg

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
news:veGdnbZGSrWOHALPnZ2dnUVZ_uydnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message news:l7nqo7$sof$1@dont-

email.me...
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
message newsYSdnfN01IQj_wLPnZ2dnUVZ_q2dnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

They also tend to be conservatives:

Marxists can't overcome their bitter hatred of the salt-of-the-earth
group

they think should rightfully be theirs but which sees through
and rejects their lies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumpenproletariat

Perhaps, but it has little or nothing to do with the fact that those from southern

(conservative) states tend to have a lower IQ.

http://www.longwood.edu/staff/hardin...ates/AvgIQ.jpg

Hmmmm. What does it say about your own IQ that you cannot spot the *very* obvious flaw
in that graph?

"IQ based on SAT/ACT and 4th grade testing scores" *clearly* measures the quality of the
educational system, and *not* actual IQ.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
news:veGdnbZGSrWOHALPnZ2dnUVZ_uydnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message

email.me...
[...]

What does it say about your own IQ that you cannot spot the fact that I had
just previously linked to a different graph clearly demonstrating that those
from southern (conservative) states do indeed tend to have a lower IQ?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
news:Q82dnSuDuZYF1TzPnZ2dnUVZ_rCdnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
news:veGdnbZGSrWOHALPnZ2dnUVZ_uydnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message

email.me...
[...]

Apparently I'm smart enough to spot something you missed: that I was commenting only on
the post I quoted above, and not on other posts which I did not see.

From which I conclude that at least one conservative (me) is smarter than at least one
liberal (you).
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
news:Q82dnSuDuZYF1TzPnZ2dnUVZ_rCdnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
news:veGdnbZGSrWOHALPnZ2dnUVZ_uydnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
email.me...
[...]

From which I conclude that at least one conservative (me) is smarter than
at least one
liberal (you).

And from which I conclude that the reason education system in the southern
states is flawed is because it's run by conservatives, who tend to have a
lower IQ.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in news:46idnQGmfq-
:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
news:Q82dnSuDuZYF1TzPnZ2dnUVZ_rCdnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
news:veGdnbZGSrWOHALPnZ2dnUVZ_uydnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
email.me...
[...]

From which I conclude that at least one conservative (me) is smarter than
at least one
liberal (you).

And from which I conclude that the reason education system in the southern
states is flawed is because it's run by conservatives, who tend to have a
lower IQ.

You're apparently not smart enough to recognize logical flaws in your own arguments, and
thus aren't really in much of a position to be commenting on anyone else's intelligence.

I'm done now. You can delude yourself into thinking you have the last word, if you wish.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Doug Miller" wrote in message

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
:

snip
And from which I conclude that the reason education system in the
southern
states is flawed is because it's run by conservatives, who tend to have a
lower IQ.

You're apparently not smart enough to recognize logical flaws in your own
arguments, and
thus aren't really in much of a position to be commenting on anyone else's
intelligence.

I'm done now. You can delude yourself into thinking you have the last word,
if you wish.

Seems to me that if an I.Q. test measures your ability to learn, then the
school shouldn't affect your I.Q. . Seems like thinking before there were
schools, no one had an I.Q. .

But, if an I.Q. test reveals how much liberal indoctrination you got at
school, then his reason makes sense. When liberals spin the facts, they
think those who answer with truth, instead of the lies they spun, are the
ones that are wrong when the fact is the liberals are the ones that are
wrong. For example if liberals taught that 2+2 = 5 and graded the test that
way, then the people that answer correctly "4" would score lower than those
who gave the liberal lying answer of "5". They think they are smarter
because they don't educate, they indoctrinate and they test based on
indoctrination.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
news:Q82dnSuDuZYF1TzPnZ2dnUVZ_rCdnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
news:veGdnbZGSrWOHALPnZ2dnUVZ_uydnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
email.me...
[...]

From which I conclude that at least one conservative (me) is smarter
than
at least one
liberal (you).

And from which I conclude that the reason education system in the
southern
states is flawed is because it's run by conservatives, who tend to have a
lower IQ.

You're apparently not smart enough to recognize logical flaws in your own
arguments,

You haven't even addressed the actual argument.

and thus aren't really in much of a position to be commenting on anyone
else's intelligence.

I'm done now. You can delude yourself into thinking you have the last
word, if you wish.

The fact remains, those from southern (conservative) states (and their
children) tend to have a lower IQ....

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/5047299_f520.jpg

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/7/2013 9:41 AM, Doug Miller wrote:
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
news:Q82dnSuDuZYF1TzPnZ2dnUVZ_rCdnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
news:veGdnbZGSrWOHALPnZ2dnUVZ_uydnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
email.me...
[...]

From which I conclude that at least one conservative (me) is smarter than at least one
liberal (you).

Why is it that liberals who have fantastic IQ's don't seem to use them?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/7/2013 10:49 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in news:46idnQGmfq-
:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
news:Q82dnSuDuZYF1TzPnZ2dnUVZ_rCdnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
news:veGdnbZGSrWOHALPnZ2dnUVZ_uydnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
email.me...
[...]

From which I conclude that at least one conservative (me) is smarter than
at least one
liberal (you).

And from which I conclude that the reason education system in the southern
states is flawed is because it's run by conservatives, who tend to have a
lower IQ.

You're apparently not smart enough to recognize logical flaws in your own arguments, and
thus aren't really in much of a position to be commenting on anyone else's intelligence.

I'm done now. You can delude yourself into thinking you have the last word, if you wish.

Notice how leftists believe that their unused high IQ is some kind of
badge of greatness?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Why is it that liberals who have fantastic IQ's don't seem to use them?

Look at their IQ numbers again. The first digit is written in
crayon.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.