Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave W[_2_] Dave W[_2_] is offline

Default Safe to re-cell a rechargeable shaver?

On Sat, 07 Dec 2013 13:00:20 GMT, Lobster
wrote:

Now, I don't know for sure what the current ones are as there are no
markings, but the dual-cell replacements I found at
http://tinyurl.com/pyl794h were rated 2.4V/700mAh. Does that mean 350mAh
per 1.2V cell, or what? Is this an issue? Assuming these replacements are
correct, do I need to replace with identically-rated batteries, or can I
just go as high as I want to maximise time between charges?

Thanks
David

The 700mAh flows through both batteries, so they're both 700mAh
--
Dave W