Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Boys metal project

On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 06:36:25 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

The boy is 34 now...and he has a son about the same age....so perhaps
HE is going to get a drum set....and HE has ADHD.....
(evil grin)........

Don't you have any spare freon powered air horns?

actually..I do..but have you priced freon for them recently??? I did
today..its $18 freaking dollars for a can!!

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---