Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My boat is ready to go in the water

On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 21:43:03 -0500, Brian Lawson
wrote:

On Tue, 03 Dec 2013 23:56:14 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 03 Dec 2013 16:43:16 -0600, Richard
wrote:

SNIP

http://sarasota.craigslist.org/boa/4226956341.html

SNIP

Hey Gunner,

Now that's a NICE looking boat. I had decided to stay home this
winter, but maybe, just maybe, something like this would get me
interested to head on down to Florida for a month or so. We'll see.

Take care.

Brian Lawson

ps...the Capri 22 looked nice too, but too far to haul home.

---

We get a few now and then in Canada as well, though we seldom search
up there.

go to www.searchtempest.com

enter x number of miles you wish to search in..then enter Sailboat in
the box..and let it run.

Its quite simple.

http://abbotsford.en.craigslist.ca/bar/4222960098.html
http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/mss/boa/4219078976.html
etc etc

I cant recall which province you live in..so only gave an example

There are a literal ****load of boats available down the eastern
seaboard. Annapolis Maryland is normally a veritible hotbed of free
boats. Sign up on the freesailboat group and simply go through the
photos for an example..but using searchtempest will get you current
boats (check phone numbers on the old ads as well if you see something
interesting. Lots of Canucks going south about now..perhaps one could
haul one back north to you. No idea of what the import etc etc
is..thats up to you. Shrug.

This may be a good source as well

http://ca.zapmeta.com/ws?q=free%20sa..._zm_ca_sp_c300

Gunner

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---